Motor-Driven Metering Pumps Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pumps
- An integrated relief mechanism helps prevent pump failures and accidents, for enhanced safety and peace of mind in the workplace.
- High-Precision injection improves product quality.
- Employs a molded diaphragm with excellent corrosion resistance.
- Capable of transferring fluids containing slurry, dangerous fluids and those that deteriorate when exposed to the open air.
- Capable of High-Pressure injection.
Manufacturing process of pharmaceutical drugs, food, and beverages.
Remote Head Type
For constant volume injection of high temperature fluids of 100 to 130°C.
Multiple Pump Type
For proportional injection of different fluids or simultaneous injection of a single fluid in multiple lines.
Combination Type Pump
Capable of injecting various different kinds of fluids with a single machine.
In the unlikely event of a diaphragm rupture, this detects the abnormality and sends notification.
Combining this with a pulse counter enables automatic control of the injection amount.