Use CasesUniform coat of paint thickness without making waves in the liquid surface of a gravure coater
Customer's Needs and Problems
In the production process of functional film, the coating solution is circulated and supplied to the liquid collecting pan of a gravure coater.
- If waves form in the liquid surface of the liquid collecting pan, the coat of paint thickness will be uneven, so we want to transfer the liquid without pulsation and with a constant flow rate or as close to these conditions as possible.
- Cleaning must be performed frequently, so we want to make cleaning easier.
- The pump circulates the liquid at all times to prevent ceramic particles from precipitating, so the pump wears out quickly and breaks easily.
We suggested that the customer use a Smoothflow Pump, and they agreed to this proposal.
- The liquid can be transferred continuously at a stable flow rate, which made it possible to form a uniform coat of paint without making waves in the liquid surface.
- Using sanitary specifications for the liquid end part makes it difficult for dirt to adhere there. This makes the pump easier to clean.
- Disassembly/assembly is easy, which reduces the maintenance time and workload.
- There are no sliding parts, so the pump is resistant to wear even when transferring slurry for a long length of time. This reduces the frequency of maintenance.
- Max. discharge volume
- Max. discharge pressure
Ideal for transferring food, cosmetics and materials that are prone to deterioration caused by handling, such as concentrated juice, food additives, mayonnaise, and lotions.
- Direct-Driven Type
- Medium Capacity