Use CasesCulture liquid injection into a column, supporting long-term tests of 1 month or longer
National university (graduate school of environmental and life science)
Customer's Needs and Problems
A pump is used to inject a culture liquid containing nutritious substances that are the food for microbes into a column filled with a soil sample.
- To obtain data under constant conditions, we are looking for a pump with minimal flow rate and pressure fluctuations.
- Data must be obtained continuously for 1 month or longer, and it is ideal for the amount of liquid transferred to remain unchanged during this period.
We suggested that the customer use a Q Series Smoothflow Pump, and they agreed to this proposal.
- This pump can perform stable injection with no pulsation even for small volumes of approximately 0.2 mL/min.
- The flow rate does not decrease even during long-term continuous operation, which reduces the amount of adjustment work that is required.
- It is easy to change the flow rate and to perform calibration operations, so this pump is also useful in performing tests with changed conditions.