Use CasesTotal control of the temperature and flow rate of liquid that hardens easily
Customer's Needs and Problems
We want to create a device that mixes a liquid containing fine titanium oxide particles and an oil-based liquid in a cosmetics production process.
- The liquid hardens at low temperatures, so we want to keep the tank and piping warm.
- We want to continuously mix the two liquids inside a pipe and accurately control the mixing ratio.
We created a dedicated mixing device equipped with the pump, the peripheral equipment, and a control panel.
- We attached heat-insulating jackets to the tank, piping, and pump head to enable temperature control.
- Smoothflow Pumps have high accuracy and can transfer a stable amount of liquid. Furthermore, performing feedback control of the flow rates of the two liquids has enabled a uniform, inline mixture.
- Max. discharge volume
- Max. discharge pressure
Ideal for process lines that require rigid control, such as optical film, IT, and high-purity pharmaceutical process lines
- Ultra High-Pressure
- Trace Amount Supply
- High-temperature slurry liquid supply device